Making my own dressing for my salads has really been fun! I get to be creative with the spices I add and that makes everyone in my house happy- especially the Mister. We have this ongoing argument about some of the things I make us for meals. He says some things are not REAL food but in reality, they are more real than he will ever admit. He categorizes most of my paleo choices in a category he calls, “Not Food.” This dressing is NOT in that category because he likes it so much!
I use my Super Simple Mexi-Mayo recipe as part of this recipe. Check it out! You can also use whatever other paleo mayo you may have around or choose to make.
- 1 cup Super Simple Paleo Mayo
- 1 1/2 full fat coconut milk (from a can)
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (or mason jar) and whisk.
- Store in a air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- This dressing is great on salads or for dipping your favorite veggies.
Other than on salad, I love to use this ranch dressing for dipping- cucumbers are my favorite!
I also love using it as a part of my Paleo Chicken Salad recipe! Look forward to that recipe. It will be live on the blog tomorrow!
However you choose to use this dressing, I promise it’s so worth the few minutes it will take to make it.