For this years Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap, I made Biscoff Dark Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies.
I love me some Biscoff–My favorite is Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter. During my vacation in November, I picked up 10 jars because I knew this cookie was going to be the Christmas Cookie of the year for my family food gifts. Yes, 10 jars. Each jar makes 6 dozen, LOL!
Here’s the recipe!
Biscoff Dark Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter (real butter)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter (Or other biscoff spread)
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Combine the butter and sugars in a large bowl or in your Kitchen Aid Mixer and cream until the ingredients are fluffy.
2. Add the egg, vanilla and cookie butter (Biscoff) and mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl add your dry ingredients: flour, salt and baking soda and mix with a fork.
4. Add dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix til it’s just combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
6. Drop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper as ablespoon-sized balls of dough.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.