Want something fast?! This Tex Mex Chili took me under 20 minutes to make and it tasted so good!
I was sitting at home and got a craving for Ranch Style Beans! I don’t often crave Ranch Style Beans so I called the Mister and asked him to stop at the store for a can. (He is amazing and he brought me two)
This was a total experiment that turned into the fastest chili like substance I have EVER made. It’s great for when you don’t have a lot of time but want something to eat that will fill you up.
Tex Mex Chili Caviar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat and saute red onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the ground beef and brown it up. It should take anywhere for 5-7 minutes.
3. Pour in corn, ranch style beans, and water. (I like to get the water using the Ranch Style Beans can so you can get all the sauce and flavor out)
4. Then stir in the BBQ sauce of your choice. I used WEBER BBQ sauce.
5. Stir well and allow to simmer for about 3-4 minutes until the corn and beans are heated through.
I served myself some in a bowl and ate it just like that. You could use this mixture for Frito pie, taco salad, nachos and whatever else you can come up with it. I bet it would even be good over hotdogs!