When I gave my life to Jesus in October of 2002 never in my wildest dreams did I ever think:
1. That I would work for a church.
2. I would want to do ministry for the rest of my life.
3. I would want to or get to sing for Jesus for the rest of my life.
4. That I would marry a man who loved God.
5. That I would go on a mission trip.
This year, in June, The Mister and I will be joining our church and e3 partners on a mission trip to Costa Rica!
We will get to:
- Help start new churches
- Share the Gospel
- Start bible studies
- Give out free reading glasses to the adult community
- Reach kids through Sports Clinics
So, you’re probably wondering why I’m posting about this, right? Well, we have to raise money to go on this trip and we will be working hard to raise as much of this money as we can but we could also use some help monetarily.
We need to raise our first $2200 for airfare by April 1st and that is coming so quickly!
Thanks so much for reading and I hope that you will considering either giving or being a part of our prayer team or both!
For now, please pray that we can reach this goal of $2200 in the next week.